ERM SGF- UNDP (I D Ps Support Project)
SGP-ERM-SGF Grant Project CMR/SGP/ERM SGF/UNDP/19/10
Enhancing Livelihoods and economic opportunities for Vulnerable People in Ngoketunjia and Mezam Division affected by the Anglophone Crises.
Project locations :
Babessi, Ndop and Santa villages
FAP greatly acknowledges technical and financial assistance from ERM SGF/UNDP
Livelihoods and economic opportunities chain for early recovery in Mezam and Ngoketunjia Division of the North West Region
The project main objective is to improve livelihood and economic abilities for vulnerable host communities with IDPs especially women and girls, elderly and people living with disabilities to enhance early recovery efforts to promote social cohesion which will enable them provide food for their families, educate their children, afford better health, clothing and shelter for their children in the different host communities.
- Regroup women, men and youths including persons living with disabilities and elderly persons into the different groups of livelihoods initiatives including Market gardening, crop and livestock production and Agric-business (entrepreneurship)
- Improve the skills and capabilities of women, men and youths in different groups of livelihoods initiatives including Market gardening, crop and livestock production and Agric-business (entrepreneurship).
- Enhance the managerial skill and capacities of leaders of the different groups involve in the livelihood recovery initiatives on group dynamics and leadership
- Inputs and services assistance for the different groups of livelihoods initiatives (Market gardening, crop and livestock production and Agric-business) to have better access to from service providers, government and other agencies;
- Improve the implementation of livelihoods recovery initiatives through technical follow-up.